Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My gains from the blogging experience...



I thoroughly enjoyed the blogging experience. It gave me the chance to share my ideas with others and easily understand a concept if I was confused. Blogging is a great wa to assign homework because it works as a classroom discussion any time of the day, leaving no opportunity to misunderstand a lesson. I felt that my writing also helped others form their ideas. I also felt my blog helped others design their own because of my experience using the site. Specific times in which I incorporated others ideas were such as in deciding what to do for my three personal blogs, the ones on any part of the story. I felt it would help new students if I depicted the characters, themes, and symbolism. Blogging truly was a benefit to my writing and is a great idea for english classes to help interpret and discusses books and lessons.

No comments: