Friday, June 1, 2007

An Introduction Letter

"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
- Vincent Van Gogh
Writing and reading were never a passion of mine. They seemed like emotionless timewasters that would prevent me from other things I wanteed to do. Why? The simple answer is that I was never a very good writer. This class brought my ideas of wrting and turned them around. It has become a way to incorperate emotion and thought into work. I have gained a much better understanding of grammer and improved my vocabulary. Large papers were always difficult to write. Now, my skills allow me to write an orgainized five paragraph paper that fully meets the requirments of the assignment. These skills will be nessasry for my future education to eplain my thoughts and express ideas with other people. This packet is a collection of a feww of my assignmentesnts troughout the year. The pieces I chose are three to show howmy writing has improved for the better and how it has affected my reading skills. The importance of this project is to inform about my sucess in the class and how to grade e on the PGR. It is important to fully understand the transfer I have gone through. From being an...

No comments: